These policies have been put together to ensure that you have a positive membership experience with us and to make sure we can serve you effectively with no confusion as to how we do things here. These policies apply to all of our athletes, guests and membership programs. We will be as thorough as possible and we reserve the right to change these policies at any time. It is your responsibility to keep yourselves up to date with them.
- All memberships and individual sessions are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
- All memberships or sessions must be paid in full prior to class in order to attend.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any of our class sessions at any time to accommodate holidays, special events, or impulses of management. We will do our best to give you ample notice and no refunds or credit will be granted due to schedule changes.
- We reserve the right to remove you from class if you are a disruption, for any reason, to us or others. Come back don’t be that guy or girl! *
- If it has to come to this, which we hope it won’t, we reserve the right to terminate your membership if we feel you have become toxic to our community. In that event we will refund you the prorated balance of your membership.*
- No other WODs during class time unless otherwise approved by our coaches. Be courteous!
*What constitutes a disruption is up to the discretion of our coaches and/or owner.
Signing in to WODIFY
- Members and guests have one week out up until 15 min prior to class to reserve a spot in class using our WODIFY software. Most classes are limited to 15 athletes maximum and if no one is signed up before that 15 min cap, the class will be cancelled. The 15 min window is very strict so try not to wait until the last minute.
- ALL athletes are REQUIRED to reserve their spot in class with the WODIFY app or online through our website prior to attending. This includes, Crossfit, Olympic Lifting, Open Gym, CF Hideaway Fundamentals. If you fail to do so and we are still having class, your participation is at the discretion of the coach and you will be subject to a 30 burpee penalty prior to the start of class. NO NEGOTIATION NECESSARY.
- 6am classes close 8 hours prior to class, so you must sign up the night before in order to get in to the 6:o0 am class. If no one registers for the morning class, it will be listed as “cancelled” on the schedule.
- We highly discourage multiple class signups for those who are unsure of what class they will attend. Sign up for one class and if you cannot attend, cancel your reservation and reserve the next class that is convenient for you.
- If you are unable to sign in to class, please contact us ASAP and we can help you resolve the issue.
- We expect that just as we would be respectful of you in your job setting, we are doing a job as well and have a schedule to keep. With that being said we expect that you arrive at the class start time and be dressed and prepared to join the group warm up.
- In the event that you are late for any reason, and it have not been cleared with your coach prior to, you will be subject to our 20 burpee penalty that is strictly enforced and must be completed before joining the class. NO NEGOTIATIONS NECESSARY.
- If you are more than 10 min late to any class, and have not cleared it with your coach prior, we reserve the right to refuse you participation. This is completely up to the discretion of the coach.
- DO NOT allow empty barbells or other metal equipment to hit the ground for any reason other than to save you from being injured.
- Treat our equipment as you would your own and understand that we enjoy having the funds in our budget to buy new equipment and fund events for you all and not replace equipment that was broken due to negligence.
- You will be subject to 20 Burpees on the spot, no questions asked, if we hear or see you pull off weights without guiding the bar to the ground or dropping kettlebells or dumbbells from any distance above the knee.
Burpees for Bucks
We know how much most of you hate burpees so we have in place the Burpees for Bucks program. This is entirely your choice whether you want to take the Burpee penalty or donate to the Burpee Jar. This does not apply to burpees for failing to reserve, dropping equipment or in the WOD.
Here’s how it works:
- $0.10 per Burpee owed. Cash only and it must be given to the coach by the end of class or you have to do your Burpees. No IOU’s.
- All the proceeds from this program will be put towards funding new equipment, parties, events etc.
- Donations will not exceed $5.
- All memberships require you to be enrolled in ARB (Automatic Recurring Billing). You are required to have a CC or Debit card on file.
- Membership payments will auto renew and be deducted the 1st of each month or the date of athlete’s start date.
- Failure to attend class does not relieve you of the obligation to pay for your membership.
Failed/Past Due Payments
- We know that credit and debit cards expire, get lost, stolen and sometimes get declined, life happens, we understand. What we then ask of you is to stay up to date with your accounts and get your cards that are on file up to date within a timely manner, which we define as within one week of the billing disruption, unless otherwise previously discussed.
- You are not permitted to attend class until the payment issue is resolved.
- Payments more than 7 days past due will be subject to a 15% administrative fee and your membership will be suspended until full payment is received.
- If something comes up, that is well out of the normal scope of things, please come to us and we can discuss your options. Don’t leave us wondering and having to chase you down for your payment. Let us know what is going on we will work with you as best as possible.
- Refunds will ONLY be granted in the event of a billing error.
- Failure to attend class does not relieve you of the obligation to pay for your membership.
- In the event that you are owed a refund, we will have that refund processed within 24 hours.
- As stated in your CF Hideaway membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold if you are injured or traveling for 15% of your monthly membership fee for each 30 day period.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted here no less than 3 days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable. Membership hold requests are limited to one time per calendar year in 30-day increments for up to three consecutive 30-day periods (i.e. 90 days maximum).
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- If you are traveling or injured and would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30, 60 or 90 day period.
- If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit your request here. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be cancelled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellation of membership prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee of 3 months monthly membership fees.
- Cancellation of membership due to moving farther than 15 miles away will not require an early termination fee.
Children and Pets
- No children are allowed on the gym floor while classes are in session.
- Children need to be able to sit in the lounge area unattended, which means they are not a distraction to others, and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Supervision of children is solely the parent’s responsibility. The CF Hideaway staff is not responsible for supervision of your children.
- Please refrain from having children on any gym equipment unless given permission by our staff and under supervision of a parent.
- We are a pet friendly gym but any pets that bark, whine, jump, or bite are not allowed at the gym.
- Dogs and any other pet requiring a leash, must be leashed at all times unless given expressed consent from a staff member.
- We reserve the right to have you remove a disruptive pet.
- The CF Hideaway staff is not responsible for the supervision of your pet.
- Pets are not allowed on the gym floor unless given expressed consent from a staff member.